Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Life as of late has had some added events:


{1} Morgie was sent off to the MTC in Provo on
       April 10th. She's doing well and I'm just a teenie
       bit jealous of her, but only a teenie bit. She's
       been in there 3 weeks now, still waiting for that
       Visa to come along. She'll get it for sure!
{2} My parents are selling their house and its
       officially on because that sign's out in the front!
       They chose to downsize a bit and get a rambler,
       but don't worry. Yours truly will still be living in
       the basement! ;)
{3} I've decided to take a hiatus from University. I'm
       not doing well academically/physically (more on
       that later) so I've decided just working now and
       taking care of my health will be my priorities for
       a while.

There you have it! All the excitement and happiness scrunched into 3 little points!

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Erica said...

3 exciting points! love it! :)