Monday, July 25, 2011


Sometimes it amazes me how much I don't know about the people I love. I guess that's why the blogging world is such a blessing. Not only can you keep up with everything good, but occasionally you come across a moment of truth. I wish I could be more close to my family. I've always been jealous about the bond my mom has with her sisters and have always wondered what was blocking me from making that kind of relationship with my sisters.
I feel like I'm never too open with them and I'm always wondering what I could do to improve that. Although after reading this moment of truth I feel that I'm a little closer to understanding how to become closer to my sisters. Family means the world to me, more so than it ever did before because of the distance that I had between them and myself. There's a great importance to my family and I'm grateful I have
countless amounts of time
to get to know them better and come to understand the love and commitment it takes to be there for someone and love them consistently. The truth is hard to dish out and it takes a great amount of trust when you do feel ready to share it with the ones you love, but my question is when will my "moment of truth" come with my loved ones?

1 comment:

the WINTERS family! said...

you're still young. Give it time. Love ya.