Friday, August 19, 2011

date night :)

I am very happy to announce I'm going on my first date since I've come home from my mission! About gosh darn time, I know! I'm nervous though. I'm not much for talking with people I don't know very well or at all, so you can see why I'd be nervous that my tongue might slip and I may say something completely and utterly ridiculous. I'll take it as it goes though. You can't tame anything if you don't practice!
The guy's name is Jeffrey. My dad was home one saturday morning and randomly showed me this picture from across the room and simply asked, "Do you want me to give your number to this guy at work?" To tell you the truth the picture looked like a great image of a very happy old man with a very white beard...yeah. Eventually, after finding out the true age and beardless-ness of this man, I agreed!
So now I am sitting here, thinking about what I want to wear, freaking out that I may not have anything very cute and that I may even sneeze over all of our dinner. Wish me luck! This girl isn't the most elegant one in the bucket!

1 comment:

Miss Mady said...

woo hoo!!! how did it go?!?!