Saturday, January 28, 2012

THE fruit ninja

lauren, my older sister, is a true fruit ninja for sure! she doesn't get the high score at all, but she rocks at it! whenever you see her with my mom's ipad, you'll definitely see her fingers moving smoothly across the screen in her attempt to be the best fruit ninja ever! I think yesterday she played it the whole time i was visiting with them at home after lunch.
lauren is one of the coolest, bestest people in my life!



this may be just one of the most favorite songs my older sister, lauren, loves to rock out to! i had the rare opportunity to go see one of lauren's PALS performances yesterday with my mom and can i tell you i just love going to see my beautiful sister dance her heart out! she's always got her headphones plugged in and is listening to Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, or some other poppy singer from the Disney channel. they are her favorite things to watch and "work out" to! :)
i love you spud! you're the best!

2 comments:

don and jacki said...

How can any one not just love that girl to death?! Love ya Laur!

Griffin and Gretchen said...

haha i love that picture of her with the ipad. cutie!