Wednesday, January 18, 2012

back to school i go...

so I've completed a whole week and a half of school! its amazing how i've survived 3 semesters, in a row, and i'm still going! i'm always entertained as i walk down the halls at school because there are diverse amounts of people and i'm sorry to say, but i'm VERY expressive of my thoughts and its very likely they appear on my face in this manner:

(the term "diverse people" can be defined as people dressed as elves, the very clearly obese people wearing spandex and trying to be very flirty with some guys sitting next to them, even some people approaching their friends in the library at the computers with the greeting: "hello my drunken friend!").
also, just FYI, i bought me some very stylish spectacles from here for the new school year! i also just bought a pair of sunglasses, to arrive fairly soon, because i liked my new pair so much!


these glasses cost me a whopping $17!! how awesome is that?!
happy wednesday!

No comments: